2012 Miss Universe China Charity Gala
As June 18 is approaching, we become busier and busier. At the same time, the donations from many friends become more and more surprising, which excite us a lot! we would like to share with you the latest amazing news we had so far.
TABLE PRIZE UPDATE
He hang company owned by Jiang Wen Yan and Tian Yu have generously donated 100 remote control planes for each table. These are about 300 US dollars each. We are so grateful to them. They have done this for 2 years in a row already. But as you know they are the biggest producer of such planes in the world.
1. We got two amazing auction items from Shanghai Soong Ching Ling foundation, the one is the painting from Peng Min Liang, a very famous painter in China. The second one is a porcelain from Mr Qiu , who has been so generous and supportive to Shanghai Soong Ching Ling foundation for years, we are very appreciative!
2. Trussardi will personalize bags for our charity, and they will become by fact an exclusive and limited edition. Founded in 1910, Trussardi is one of the most important Italian brands of luxury products and helped contribute to the popularity of the made-in-Italy label throughout the world. Trussardi has supported us last year, so here my sincerest thanks go to my friend Butera Gianni, CEO of Trussardi Far East.
3. Bulgari donated one of the most popular necklace from their Pillar Collection this year !
Bulgari has supported us over the years. This year, they are so generous that they give us an amazing Monete yellow gold sautoir necklace with antique bronze coins.
Huge amounts of gratitude for our fabulous friend, Lelio Gavazza, the director of Bulgari.
4. The great shoe designer Christian Louboutine has graciously told us that he will design shoes in limited edition just for our charity event. These will be shoes no one in the world will have. We are soooo excited about this. I think he will have some additional exciting surprises.
SPONSORSHIP UPDATE1. Sennheiser will donate the sound system to us!
My special thanks will go to Marc Vincent, Greater China President! His kind support will make our charity gala more perfect!
Sennheiser is the the world’s leading manufacturer of studio microphones, they create the greatest and most exciting sound experience for people worldwide. For more than 60 years the name Sennheiser has stood for the highest quality products and customised solutions across all areas of sound recording, transmission and reproduction.
2, Prince Robert of Luxemburg of haut Brion and Clarence Dillon is shipping another 432 bottles of high quality wines for the use for the dinner!
-144 bottles of Clarendelle blanc 2011
-144 bottles of Clarendelle rouge 2005
-144 bottles of Le Clarence de Haut-Brion 2008 (red)
Prince Robert of Luxemburg is managing director of Domaine Clarence Dillon, oversees, and owns along with his family, two of the most prestigious Premier Grand Cru estates in Bordeaux: Chateau Haut-Brion and Clarence Dillon.
3. The most famous auction firm in the world ,Christie’s, promised to give us a very professional auctioneer for our gala for free. It is particularly useful because we have such rare wines to auction.
Christie’s is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service and expertise. Founded in 1766 by James Christie, Christie's conducted the greatest auctions of the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries, and today remains a popular showcase for the unique and the beautiful. Christie’s offers over 450 sales annually in over 80 categories, including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewelry, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more. Prices range from $200 to over $80 million. Christie’s has 53 offices in 32 countries and 10 salerooms around the world including in London, New York, Paris, Geneva, Milan, Amsterdam, Dubai and Hong Kong.
Here special thanks will go to Ms Cai Jinqin, the next Managing Director of China for Chritie’s for her kindly support.
4. Pernod-Ricard China provides us an amazing“JOURNEY TO THE HEART OF MARTELL, MUMM AND PERRIER JOUET”
This is a 4D3N journey, you will get an inside look at the foundations behind cognac and champagne making, discover the long heritage behind the world’s finest luxury spirits houses and enjoy the pleasures of culture set against the backdrop of the magnificent French countryside – experiences your senses will never forget. It has been specially designed for those looking for something different. The package includes:
Here special thanks will be given to Con CONSTANDIS, the managing director of Pernod Ricard.
5. One of the greatest interior design firms in the world, Wilson Associates has volunteered to help us with the interior designs of our Charity event. Wilson Associates was founded by Trisha Wilson, one of Yue-sai's best friends.
She is a legend in her own right. Her firm has done everything smashing homes and palaces. If it is any indication at all, her firm is designing 100 hotels in China alone!
5. Isabelle Chouvet, the President of Emotion Asia Inc. the events company that regularly handles the most important and spectacular events in China and worldwide (their clients are Martell, L’Oreal fortune 500 companies) has told us that they will work with us for no profit at all as the manager of our event.
6. we will need a band for the cocktail hours 5-7pm on 6/18. The Mook Club has agreed to donate for us a band that will provide nice live music for our needs. We thank them from the bottom of our heart, and special thanks to the owner Allen Liu.
We will keep updating the related information of this Charity Event.
1, Soong Ching Ling Kindergarten
2. Toni Braxton (Unbreak my heart and a 6 Grammy winner will sing in our charity)
She does a reality show in the USA and she will shoot our charity too. We are super excited about this. This puts our charity on a level that is really international! You can go to this linkage to see her amazing performance: http://www.youku.com/star_page/uid_UNTQ5ODEy.html
3, Chadleen from Philippines
Chadleen is a very beautiful girl who is very famous and young ( 16 years old ) girls in Philippines, she is a very special performer of our charity gala, because she was born in the Philippines with a cleft palate. Because of her cleft, she couldn't speak until Operation Smile repaired her palate when she was 4 years old. At 16, Chadleen now calls herself "an Operation Smile miracle." You can feel this miracle from following photo.
4,ELEW (Pianist)Elew is known for his unconventional and physical playing style, his distinctive style has helped him to amass a large following of celebrity fans, including Barack and Michelle Obama (for whom he has played at the White House), Leonardo DiCaprio, Donna Karan, Tea Leoni, David Duchovny, Hugh Jackman, Forest Whitaker, and Gerard Butler. So let’s looking forward his amazing performance on our gala!
5. Here is below a tentative lineup of performers:
There are some other celebrities that will come as a guest, such as Jackie Chan, because he is the ambassador of Operation Smile, if he can come, we will be very excited！
More Auction Items